Module 1 (Beginner)
In Module 1, and as an introduction to ultrasound surgery, participants will learn the theory and practice for everyday use.
- Physics, physiology and history of oral ultrasound surgery
- Difference to rotating oral surgery
- Presentation of different systems
- Atraumatic flapless extraction (teeth, implants, root residues)
- Atraumatic surgical removal of teeth
- Crown extension
- Tunnel technology for augmentation
- Materials for bone replacement – What has proven to be effective?
- Use of blood plasma concentration (L-PRF) in combination with ultrasonic surgery
- Blood collection and production of L-PRF membranes (hands-on)
- Implementation in practice, communication, billing, marketing
- Live Surgery
- Hands-on using pig jaws
32 advanced training points according to the BZÄK guidelines